Day 10: Eight (Chapter Ten)
Read chapter ten and come up with your list of “eight.” Then write down those eight themes on a pretty piece of paper and post it somewhere you’ll see it often (bathroom mirror, refrigerator, bulletin board, etc.).
Well these won’t last long around here…
The kiddos are really great at pulling down inspirational messages I leave for myself. But I’m willing to give it a try.
• Following God’s plans for our lives
• Letting God’s word lead my thoughts, my words and my actions
• Giving my Children a true LOVE of God!
• Finding the courage to present my work to the world
• Teach! Write! Learn! Live! LOVE!
• Stop worrying about my past! GOD has forgiven me!
• Finding hope in God’s Word!
• Holding my family close and treasuring every moment I have with them!
What are your 8?
Do you need more Balance in your life? Would you consider implementing these suggestions into your own life? Would you tell us about it?
This post is part of the Balanced challenge with Tricia Goyer—and you can join, too!