My good friend Donna turned this thing around on me and nominated two of my blogs. THANKS DONNA!
The “MOST UPLIFTING BLOGGER AWARD”!
Nominate at least 7 (more if you like) blogs for the award. (They MUST be uplifting in SOME WAY. They don’t have to be religious – just uplifting)
- Write a post telling us who you’ve nominated and…
- Tell us 7 things you are Thankful about/for! (Again, doesn’t have to be religious – most anything will do)
- Make sure you let the bloggers know they’re nominated.
- Wear your badge with pride (Post it somewhere on your blog)
And that’s it!
7 more nominees: YOU Bloggers are AMAZING!
- Home School On A Dime
- Growing Hearts
- A Homeschool Mom
- The Humbled Homemaker
- Moore About Living – I think it only fair to warn you, this is not the typical type of blog I follow but they deal very well with some tough subjects so my hats off to them! And I find it very uplifting to have a fellow parent facing these subjects and talking about them in a way many are afraid to!
I hope you find some blogs among this list that will inspire and lift you up!
7 things I’m thankful for (Much easier than 7 things about myself by the way):
- I am Thankful to have discovered home-schooling!
- I am Thankful for COFFEE!
- I am Thankful for educational videos!
- I am Thankful for our play room!
- I am Thankful we live near so many wonderful museums and parks.
- I am Thankful to find opportunities to “school” in so many places and situations!
- I am Thankful to have such a wonderful God who entrusted these beautiful children to me!
GOD BLESS YOU!
HAVE FUN with it!
And MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Disclaimer: I have no control over the ads you may see below. I am sorry if any of the content is inappropriate.